samsung g2 epic 4g touch vs verizon droid razr maxx

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My dad just got a droid razr maxx. I am jealous of the thin phone with extended battery. I have aa 3800 mah battery with the bump on thoe back, and it now seems crude to me after playing with my dads MAXX. I think screen v screen the maxx is a little crisper. My e4gt is very vibrant with color but when movies go dark the maxx screen is crisper. The speaker on the moto razr is better as well. Also my dad says his gps is always spot on, another huge let down for me. I am not sure about the specs, i have noticed the front facing cam on my e4gt is better quality. When video chatting with my pop i noticed the feed from him isnt as big or clear as my video feed to him. We were both logged on my home wifi so the connection wasnt a factor. I feel i have to say something here, my sprint 3g connection is better than his VZ 3g speed. Niether of us recieve 4g at my house, although Austin is lit up by VZ and sprint. I am jealous of the huge battery in slim phone, i do however love my Sprint galaxy epic 4g touch:)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
The RAZR is a nice phone, and the maxx sweetened the deal. I think it was the sleeper hit of 2011. But the E4GT is the best phone on Sprint, and I like the carrier, so, well there's my answer hehe. Carrier first and hardware second.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I am the only one but there is something about Motorola phones that just don't do it for me. HTC and Samsung just have the it factor that I feel Motorola doesn't. I am just not a fan of their designs.....

kingsway8605

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why did he buy the razr maxx? It seems like almost a no brainer to but the galaxy nexus since google updates it and keeps it almost bloat free.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
he got the razr maxx. 9.1 mm thick and 3300 mah battery. My e4gt has a stock 1800 mah. He came from droid x so, and has a long history of moto products, he likes motorola. Dad likes the massive battery, is pretty much the number 1 seller for him.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
If I hadn't left Verizon for the galaxy s2 I would definitely be buying the razr maxx. I predict that others will follow suit once they see how popular it becomes. The only downfall of the gsII is the battery. You can argue all you want about how great the battery life is but bottom line, true heavy use won't make it through the day.

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
If I hadn't left Verizon for the galaxy s2 I would definitely be buying the razr maxx. I predict that others will follow suit once they see how popular it becomes. The only downfall of the gsII is the battery. You can argue all you want about how great the battery life is but bottom line, true heavy use won't make it through the day.

True words. I usually rotate 3 batteries to get me through the day.

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
For some reason o have never really liked Motorola phones. I've had 2 HTC phones and 2 Samsung phones and can honestly say that I'm will probaly only buy Samsung phones from now on. The epic touch has spoiled my by the thin light design, battery life and overall smoothness of the phone. No lags or stutters anywhere. It just works the way i want it to.