Home Button Issue w/Go Launcher

danagurl

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I have Go Launcher Ex, however everytime I press the home button it converts back to the standard verision. Anyone know how to fix this?

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
you need to make the Go Launcher your default launcher, go into applications, then manage applications and clear the TW Launcher as the default, hit the home button again and check use by default box, then click on GO Launcher

Reactions: nymjk

ArniVidar

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a very similar problem. For some reason the latest update caused my home button to revert back to the default Sense home screen, but there are no other launchers in the Apps list, for me to clear. :'(

Does anyone know what the HTC Sense launcher is called, so that I may go and clear the thing?

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a very similar problem. For some reason the latest update caused my home button to revert back to the default Sense home screen, but there are no other launchers in the Apps list, for me to clear. :'(

Does anyone know what the HTC Sense launcher is called, so that I may go and clear the thing?

I believe its called HTC sense launcher. couldn't tell you for sure as this isn't an HTC sub forum.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair