1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Case comparible to the Otterbox

Since they don't make an Otterbox Defender case for our phones, what's a case that offers just as much protection? And is there a case like this that also offers a screen protector built in like the Otterbox?

Has anyone used the Seiio Convertable case? I'm lloming real hard at that one.
    Last edited by Drummerboy1975; 02-10-2012 at 12:18 PM.

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Trident. Big and ugly

Sent from my Blazing ET4G
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Case comparible to the Otterbox

Yes but I'm really looking for something with a built in screen protector, which some say can actually scratch your screen, so I'm on the fence about that feature.

At my local Sprint store they offer the Ballistic for 50.00 but I found the Seidio for 39.95 at Newegg.

I paid 34.99 for the ballistic case at sprint. And I use the steineil crystal screen protector. figure out what case you want and buy it from Amazon. You WILL save money. I think the ballistic case is as good or better than the otterbox. The otterbor tends to stretch and look all funky after a while. I dont think my ballistic is gonna do that.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I went with the Seidio Convertible Combo. I found it on Newegg for 39.95, no tax, free shipping, via Amazon.

ROM
    Stock rooted ICS fc05

Go with ballistic and screen protector

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Steinheil crystal screen protector is great! I simply use it with a TPU case...
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by matt8107t View Post
    Go with ballistic and screen protector

Nah, I looked at the Ballistic this weekend. Not impressed at all. Theres reeally nothing to it. Compared to the Seidio with it's amount of protection and it comes woth a free screen protector, I like it much better.
    Thanked by: