Ringtone volume increasing

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
My ringtones, whether stock or .mp3 clips that I have put on the phone, all start out at a good volume level then after 1 second get very loud. They all do it. I have looked in the settings and there doesn't seem to be any choice for an increasing cascade effect like this. Can anyone help? I want it all one volume level

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It's a "feature" on this phone. Someone at Samsung apparently thought people would like it. Some may but I don't. Anyhoo, the first ring is soft then it rises to a louder but consistent tone. If the first ring is fine for you then you have the ringer set too loud. Unfortunately, the only way to remove it is to root and run a custom ROM that ditched it.

Reactions: dollface

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a "feature" on this phone. Someone at Samsung apparently thought people would like it. Some may but I don't. Anyhoo, the first ring is soft then it rises to a louder but consistent tone. If the first ring is fine for you then you have the ringer set too loud. Unfortunately, the only way to remove it is to root and run a custom ROM that ditched it.

Crap. I don't know why I never noticed it until now. On my BB it had a cascade feature that you could choose or not. Do not like.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance