TuniRadio Pro blocks incomming calls ???

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Thats Tunein Radio..

Anyone with this app notice that when you stream stations all incoming calls are blocked? I like to listen allot and especially on long or short drives, even cancelled my Sirius radio account. I always get " I was calling and txting you" WTF " anyways I emailed the developer TWICE in a two week period, still have not gotten a reply
(and they are always quick to say " if somethings wrong dont give us a bad review, send us a line" well I still have not heard from them. Would like to keep this app its the best on the market right now. Any input would be appriciated.

Pp.:-\

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I use Tune-In all the time love it, haven't had any call problems. By chance could DDTM have gotten checked by mistake. This will not allow incoming calls during an active data connection. Happen to me before check; Settings/Call Settings/DDTM... Be sure this isn't checked.

Reactions: PanchoPlanet

PanchoPlanet

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I use Tune-In all the time love it, haven't had any call problems. By chance could DDTM have gotten checked by mistake. This will not allow incoming calls during an active data connection. Happen to me before check; Settings/Call Settings/DDTM... Be sure this isn't checked.

You the MAN Samsmalls, you hit the nail on the head, it was checked, I forgot all about that option in call settings.....
Thanks again. I had even e-m tune in but they just suggested deleting & reinstalling app, which I tried with no success, Thanks for the input. :D

Pp