Stock Wallpaper

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I just loaded Calkulin's ROM and all the wallpaper is gone; anyone know where I can get all the stock wallpaper? Thanks!

Sometimes ROM developers change the system wallpapers. These are buried in one of the system files, not as standalone images. However, I bet someone did a system dump way back in September. I'll see if I can find it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes ROM developers change the system wallpapers. These are buried in one of the system files, not as standalone images. However, I bet someone did a system dump way back in September. I'll see if I can find it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

i found one but the multiupload link was dead; thanks for any help

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Man Megaupload going down really makes getting old files a pain. I ended up having to download a EL29 TAR, extracting the image then break the files out of the image. Anyhoo, this should be all of them. Extract the ZIP to a folder somewhere on your phone and your media scanner will pick them up. They won't be a part of you system wallpapers anymore, but it should work well enough.

This ZIP should have everything. Let me know if a particular wallpaper you were looking for is missing.

Download link: http://dev-host.org/8Oc

Edit: of course I found a mirror for the stock ZIP not long after. Well at least I know how to extract a Linux image in windows now lol.

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded Calk's ROM for giggles, and you're right, he didn't just change some wallpapers, he totally stripped them out except for one, the motion.jpg. I wonder why.

RawisTheGameHhH

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Man Megaupload going down really makes getting old files a pain. I ended up having to download a EL29 TAR, extracting the image then break the files out of the image. Anyhoo, this should be all of them. Extract the ZIP to a folder somewhere on your phone and your media scanner will pick them up. They won't be a part of you system wallpapers anymore, but it should work well enough.

This ZIP should have everything. Let me know if a particular wallpaper you were looking for is missing.

Download link: Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Edit: of course I found a mirror for the stock ZIP not long after. Well at least I know how to extract a Linux image in windows now lol.

thanks!