1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Wallpaper Size

I looked through previous posts for an answer, but didn't find what I was looking for. What size wall paper does the E4GT use? I've updated my phone so the wall paper no longer scrolls. Thanks.

Default Re: Wallpaper Size

Quote Originally Posted by N8TJG View Post
    I looked through previous posts for an answer, but didn't find what I was looking for. What size wall paper does the E4GT use? I've updated my phone so the wall paper no longer scrolls. Thanks.
    The stock wallpapers are 960 x 800, but you will no longer be able to select the entire image in Touchwiz, only a 480 x 800 section, when selecting home screen wallpaper. This was disabled in the latest firmware update, as was scrolling wallpaper. I personally believe it was disabled because there were bugs when they added the homescreen transition animation, and they couldn't get it fixed in time. They shouldn't have made the changes to begin with, since the update was really at Sprint's request to remove Carrier IQ, but I guess they felt the need to sneak some ICS Touchwiz features in.

Still, I'm hopeful that full 960 x 800 wallpaper selection and scrolling wallpapers will make a come back in the ICS update.
    Thanked by:
    N8TJG 

Not very happy with the changes to the wallpaper features...

Global Posts
    966 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9...on both devices

Quote Originally Posted by kmpaul24 View Post
    Not very happy with the changes to the wallpaper features...
    Dragging up an oldie but goody issue...

Try out MultiPicture Wallpaper, let's you set any picture with out resizing it... Plus you can set a different wallpaper for each screen if you want.

Here's a link:

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch 4G
    Samsung Galaxy10.1 16gb, Wifi