Wallpaper Size

N8TJG

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I looked through previous posts for an answer, but didn't find what I was looking for. What size wall paper does the E4GT use? I've updated my phone so the wall paper no longer scrolls. Thanks.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I looked through previous posts for an answer, but didn't find what I was looking for. What size wall paper does the E4GT use? I've updated my phone so the wall paper no longer scrolls. Thanks.

The stock wallpapers are 960 x 800, but you will no longer be able to select the entire image in Touchwiz, only a 480 x 800 section, when selecting home screen wallpaper. This was disabled in the latest firmware update, as was scrolling wallpaper. I personally believe it was disabled because there were bugs when they added the homescreen transition animation, and they couldn't get it fixed in time. They shouldn't have made the changes to begin with, since the update was really at Sprint's request to remove Carrier IQ, but I guess they felt the need to sneak some ICS Touchwiz features in.

Still, I'm hopeful that full 960 x 800 wallpaper selection and scrolling wallpapers will make a come back in the ICS update.

Reactions: N8TJG

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis