Text Sound During Calls

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So this is a minor thing that has always bothered me with this phone but sucked really bad when I missed an important text from a friend who needed me today. When Im on a call I dont hear any noise for my incoming texts like I did with previous phones. Yes I have the volume up...works fine when Im not on a call, but I have missed so many texts this way. Help?

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
One thing I've disliked, I opened a thread sometime ago regarding this. I can't remember for sure, but I believe someone in the community recommended handcent seeing that there is no option for this in settings. You'll have to search the post many people responded by saying they enjoyed not being interrupted during calls!
S strange as it may sound I've adopted a policy, periodically take it off my ear to check! Crazy right!

dewmik

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I use SMS pop-up for that very reason, plus I can read and answer it with out opening my text messages. The thing I did have to do was adjust the settings so that the notifications matched and I didn't like the little icon on the status bar not going off when I responded but that was all resolvable in the settings.

Reactions: Samsmalls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37