Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gator352
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Change your black e4gt white

What would be the best way to change my black e4gt into a white one? Is it possible to get a white dummy phone and swap the guts out? Or should I use vinyl or paint or what. Idk how i should go about it, we but my friend got a white one and I like it better than mine. Thanks in advance!

ROM
    UnNamed v.2.0.1

Default Re: Change your black e4gt white

Quote Originally Posted by briandearing View Post
    What would be the best way to change my black e4gt into a white one? Is it possible to get a white dummy phone and swap the guts out? Or should I use vinyl or paint or what. Idk how i should go about it, we but my friend got a white one and I like it better than mine. Thanks in advance!
    Buy a pint of solid white primer paint and just throw the phone in the can for a few seconds. Let dry. It may render your screen useless though.

Quote Originally Posted by briandearing View Post
    The best way, would be to go down to Sprint and buy one, then sell your black E4gT. This way, you get a brandy new white one that works.

I got a brandy new white E4gT from Sprint store, and it freakin works great....

If for some reason you need a replacement device, I've heard Sprint is now offering the white version on their advanced exchange program. So if you need a warranty replacement for whatever reason and you'd prefer a white one, be sure to ask. This may be the best way to get one, although it requires a hardware situation where an exchange is necessary.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock

I wouldn't be toooooo worried about switching handsets, I have everything backed up with TB. Although, I would need to have to get rid of all my rooted stuff. Any body have links to set my E4gt back to stock?

They won't switch it out for a white one. I asked when I had mine switched out.

Quote Originally Posted by knotsure View Post
    They won't switch it out for a white one. I asked when I had mine switched out.
    When did you do your replacement? Supposedly white was just added as an option according to some Sprint employees.

Sent from my E4GT via Tapatalk
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)

I feel like our phones might be the only phones that looks better in black. White one seems little off to me.

White is a nice change. I got mine yesterday.

I want a pastel lime green and yellow E4GT just to be different. I'm not crazy ya'll....I have papers to prove it.
    fofjjsr and briandearing like this.

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It does look rather delicious in white... put it between two black ones and you have an oreo cookie. Anyways, my friend has the white one, and while it looks nice, there's two things I don't like. 1. The back has no texture and is too glossy and shows fingerprints that's something the black one doesn't do. 2. The lights from the four capacitive buttons shine right through, it just looks weird, almost like a design fault.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    When did you do your replacement? Supposedly white was just added as an option according to some Sprint employees.

Sent from my E4GT via Tapatalk
    I guess its been about 2 months or less.

If the OP had asked this question a awhile ago, I would have told him the perfect solution......

Send his E4GT to Michael Jackson! After awhile with her...er...him, the E4GT would have mysteriously turned white over time!

I know. That was distasteful. Sorry. Sue me into oblivion. But it's just a joke so please don't take it personal.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    If the OP had asked this question a awhile ago, I would have told him the perfect solution......

Send his E4GT to Michael Jackson! After awhile with her...er...him, the E4GT would have mysteriously turned white over time!

I know. That was distasteful. Sorry. Sue me into oblivion. But it's just a joke so please don't take it personal.
    Still too soon bro...still too soon.

(LMAO)

Smile Re: Change your black e4gt white

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    I want a pastel lime green and yellow E4GT just to be different. I'm not crazy ya'll....I have papers to prove it.
    ==========================================
    Lol...we would like to See them papers Gator ;-0)