Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By onthehunt
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Lost Notification Bar

    Somehow the notification bar at the top of the screen disappeared. How do I restore it?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by onthehunt View Post
    Somehow the notification bar at the top of the screen disappeared. How do I restore it?
    Are you using a 3rd party launcher or stock Touchwiz?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    Stock Touchwiz, phone not rooted
  4. #4  

    Default

    Try a reboot?

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

    I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Try a reboot?

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Yep that would be my next suggestion since you're running the stock launcher. I asked about the launcher because some have the option to hide the status bar.

    Sent from my E4GT via Tapatalk
    Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Yep that would be my next suggestion since you're running the stock launcher. I asked about the launcher because some have the option to hide the status bar.

    Sent from my E4GT via Tapatalk
    Yes, exactly on the hidden status bar option.

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

    I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    Rebooting fixed the notification bar. Thank you everyone!
    Paul627g likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    I was just about to post to try lost and found. But that would have been a cunundrum because you lost it, but now you found it. Did you ever figure out where it went? To the bar? oh wait......
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    I'm using samsung galaxy note 2
    Also facing the same thing... I already tried factory restore. Nothing changed!
    I'm not using any other launcher not even download nor installed anything!!!
    Also not rooted. How to fix. Help me!
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Lost Notification Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyaw Pyae Sone View Post
    I'm using samsung galaxy note 2
    Also facing the same thing... I already tried factory restore. Nothing changed!
    I'm not using any other launcher not even download nor installed anything!!!
    Also not rooted. How to fix. Help me!
    Try your phones forum. Either here or xda-developers.com

    sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

Posting Permissions