Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Unable to save picture received via text

If you tap and hold on the right of the message where it shows the pictures size in kilobytes, While tapping and holding you will see the outside color change to a darker color. then release the tap and it will open a window. This confused me for a bit because I was tapping and holding on the actual picture itself, this just opened it into the gallery view. So ya tap and hold on the border of the message, not on the picture itself in anyway. outside the picture. Good luck!

Red face Re: Unable to save picture received via text

just learned how to do that, thanks to your forum! So happy!!!!!

Default Re: Unable to save picture received via text

I figured it out! While viewing the image in your text messages ... don't click on the image to view it... hold down on the image. The image will go blue and it will put a check box on the left of it. A row of new icons appears at the top of the screen. Press on the diskette type image (2nd icon from the left). The "save attachment" page comes into view. Click on the icon on the far right beside the words "Save attachment". A message will come up saying image saved. Woo hoo !!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12