Camera Failed

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to use my camera I get a notification telling me the camera failed. I tried a factory reset today and still the same problem. Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue before. It happened to me one time. It seemed to clear itself up after a reboot and a charge. I rebooted the phone end the camera failed. I plugged in the charger and it started to work when it was plugged in. Then I unplugged it and it worked. That was the only time I've ever seen that though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sharon Dil

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Did you find a solution for this problem???Even I face the same issue when I use the camera in Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

Last edited:

Xian Hanako

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Have the same issue. My Note 2 was okay at first the steps i followed was real. But when i download an app called "Otaku Camera". Well, It happened again. My camera was not working and it keeps on popping "WARNING: Camera Failed". I went to Samsung Service Center at first they told me it just need a software update but i've done that. But, nothing happened. They told me that some apps caused that issue. That some apps corrupted the device especially the Camera. Now they are replacing some parts with my phone. :/ And it cost me a lot. BIG TIME. so beware. Some told me check the reviews well. But, even reviews lie. WHAT A TOTAL BUMMER SAMSUNG especially GOOGLE PLAY. So yeah!, GoodLUCK.

Anuj Vohra

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I got it fixed by following these steps:

1. Connect your device to your laptop using data cable
2. Go to folder: Computer\SAMSUNG-SGH-I747\Phone\Applidium Image Cache
3. Delete everything in this folder
4. Go to folder: Computer\SAMSUNG-SGH-I747\Phone\Android\data\com.sec.android.gallery3d\cache
5. Delete everything in this folder
6. Restart your phone
7. Camera works :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke