Voicemail doesn't work

mandyd78

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey there just got the samsung galaxy s II a week or so ago. Just bow realizing my Voicemail doesn't work. I just get a text telling me to call a number. Is this something I can did somehow and can fix? Or is it just a sprint issue? Any help would be appreciated :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Hey there just got the samsung galaxy s II a week or so ago. Just bow realizing my Voicemail doesn't work. I just get a text telling me to call a number. Is this something I can did somehow and can fix? Or is it just a sprint issue? Any help would be appreciated :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Disable "Handle All Messages" in your third party messaging app.....

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
This is happening to me as well... Thought it was a glitch from my carrier. Gonna hit those links to see if I can solve thus problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

lasercomp

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue when I installed gosms pro. You need to disabled le third party messaging in the settings and then need to reactivate the voicemail on the phone. You have to send a text to sprint with some codes. I forgot the exact text. This will resolve the issue. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue when I installed gosms pro. You need to disabled le third party messaging in the settings and then need to reactivate the voicemail on the phone. You have to send a text to sprint with some codes. I forgot the exact text. This will resolve the issue. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

I had this same issue going on with GoSms. After disabling 3rd party msg everything worked fine for a few days. Eventually removed GoSms & still have the same problem.

mandyd78

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much. I had previously used go sms, but it was uninstalled at the time. I probably could have fixed it if I would have known about the setting. Anyway, I tried sending the codes to sprint vm (after using help menu on sprint vm) but it didn't work. I ended up having to do a factory reset. All is well now. :) thanks for the replies.