Missing apps in Google Play (market)

dragonladyRN

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I know that this has happened before, but is anyone having problems recently? As of yesterday, approximately half my apps are bow missing. They are still installed and working, but only option through Play is to open them. Can't uninstall or update...is there a solution besides, using settings to manually uninstall/reinstall?

ant68

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've not had this problem myself, the only thing i can think off is look in your settings see if that helps, sorry its not really good advice but im a thicko

blitzen89

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
You also might want to make sure your SD card is mounted, I know that if it isn't all of your apps installed to SD will be grayed out and inaccessible.

twiktor

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine does this on a constant basis. In fact Google Play/Market shows only half my apps about 90% of the time. I eventually figured out its the apps on the sd card hiding but so far I haven't a clue what the magic trick is to make them appear all the time. They all work still. Google play just doesn't see them.
Sometimes though this does seem to interfere with updates as surfing the market the apps will not automatically update like the ones that list.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch Telephone Machine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol