Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    979 Global Posts

Default Screen turns blue

Sometimes my screen will turn blue.. For about five seconds then goes back to normal... Any one know why? Faulty phone?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

What is your brightness on? If it is all the way up, then I'm not shocked. This happened to me once. Supposedly it's because of the AMOLED screens. How often does this happen?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Screen turns blue

Quote Originally Posted by DT81 View Post
    Sometimes my screen will turn blue.. For about five seconds then goes back to normal... Any one know why? Faulty phone?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    That's happened to me in the past. Seems like it will be random for a little bit and then stop. I haven't seen it in awhile. I think maybe something hangs like the web while rendering or something. I don't think it's a faulty phone. Maybe try a battery pull and see if it continues.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    979 Global Posts

Well, I think it may be when RAM is low..I've always checked that when I have seen it happen and it has been low. Screen brightness..hm..I think it was on 100% at the time...Im gonna have to do some testing now.

Quote Originally Posted by DT81 View Post
    Well, I think it may be when RAM is low..I've always checked that when I have seen it happen and it has been low. Screen brightness..hm..I think it was on 100% at the time...Im gonna have to do some testing now.
    Be careful lol. Let us know what you find out!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

It happened to me the other day after the phone had been sitting on the dash of my car (while attempting to get my GPS working). Was it because it may have overheated? Idk. Anyway, it went away as soon as I clicked the power button quickly twice .