How to change email display settings

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to change the stock email display settings? Stock display for emails is black background with grey text, which is very hard to read.

Is there a way to change the background color and text color???

S2 Epic 4G Touch...

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
You are referring to the Touchwiz email app and not Gmail correct? I know my gmail app right now is black text on a white background. I can't remember what it looked like when I was stock. Anyway, you could always have your other email accounts piped through gmail and then it will all get pushed into the same inbox and have the black text/white background of the gmail app. That is a win/win!

Other than that you would have to just get a 3rd party email app.

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
it's not gmail app, it's the stock mail icon (is that what you are calling Touchwiz email?)..

I have my mail set up through an exchange server (work phone) and also have gmail set up as well (both accessible through Touchwiz email app). These are black background with grey text..:( and I dont' see a way to change that.

My wife's S2 Skyrocket has white background with black text.

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
so there is no way to change the stock email folder settings wrt background settings or font color?

I could not get the K-9 or the MailDroid programs to connect to my work exchange server.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome