Looks like ICS is in fact coming...

cajunlibra

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
How might one get this update on a rooted phone? Do I have to go through the painstaking process of unrooting and whopping everything first?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
How might one get this update on a rooted phone? Do I have to go through the painstaking process of unrooting and whopping everything first?

why worry about it at this point? Im sure youre running some form of ICS rom at the moment?

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited right now! Has sprint even said anything about it?

Scott_LAN

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
i heard that ICS is available over Kies..how do I get the update from there? I went into Kies for the first time yesterday evening and only saw the files on my phone.

Thanks,

Scott

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the Sprint phone can update via Kies. Should just be an OTA update, meaning, we'll have to wait for Sprint to roll it out in our respective areas...

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I heard you can be rooted but you just have to be on el29. But you can watch qbking77 how to unroot/unbrick your phone. Just make sure you watch the latest one it will say in the notes if it is, if not there will be a link for the newest video.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

I heard you can be rooted but you just have to be on el29. But you can watch qbking77 how to unroot/unbrick your phone. Just make sure you watch the latest one it will say in the notes if it is, if not there will be a link for the newest video.