Unread GMail

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got a pretty simple question I'd like to throw out to the group. I think one of the very few things that drives me nuts about Android (very very few) is the lack of an unread message count on the GMail icon. I've got one for texts, but not emails. Sometimes I accidently clear my notifications, would actually love to have this functionality.

That being said, has anyone utilized the various apps that exist to address this problem. Is there one that works well with ICS (I'm currently downloading the file to update manually). Just wanted to see what others experiences are. No issues dropping a buck or two for it.

Thanks in advance!

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure of specific apps for that but I use Apex Launcher and the Pro version has this option. One of the reasons I paid for it.

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Launcher Pro has it as an option as well. Ditch TW for a different launcher and you will have it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Well I decided to ditch TW for the "stock" AOSP launcher that can be had through Sprint ID. Enjoying it so far, but this is the only "open area" for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma