Worth updating to ICS??

elyeh

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm still running EK02. With the last update seeming to be unpopular (el29), It seems from what I'm reading) that there a lot of issues with this latest ICS update.

Whats the verdict.... ICS good or ICS bad?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm still running EK02. With the last update seeming to be unpopular (el29), It seems from what I'm reading) that there a lot of issues with this latest ICS update.

Whats the verdict.... ICS good or ICS bad?

Verdict is GUILTY....ON ALL CHARGES. Sentence is........DEATH.

ICS is outstanding. Ff18 has very few issues compared to EL29. I would highly recommend you update ASAP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I guess it depends on what you consider good or bad. Personally, for me, ICS is good. I have not had any major issues and my only comlaints are visual ones. Namely, I don't know why they got rid of the color notifications for all black and white ones, or why they made a data roaming notification pop up every single time the phone goes to roaming with no way to make it not show up. Oh, and the lack of FB integration, thus leaving my contacts with no pictures associated with them (unless of course they have google+). Others have more complaints, so again, it's subjective. YMMV. Even with the few things I could pick to complain about, I am loving having a newer version of Android. :)

anon(482205)

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Upgrading to ICS on the Epic 4G Touch = Epic Failure.

I am so dissatisfied with this phone now, it's pathetic. I'm going to my Sprint store later today to see if they can do anything to address this buggy software release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams