Please Help the Noob Restore His Wifi

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello XDA folks... I've got a Sprint Epic 4G touch that I've just started modding and have run into a problem with my wifi- it connects for about a minute, disconnects, and continues this pattern ad nauseum. It started when I flashed a rooted FF18 I found here on the forums and is still present with the Blu Kuban ROM I have now (which near perfect great otherwise). I've poked around the forums and think maybe a new modem would fix it, but I have no idea which one to choose or how to install. Anyone that can get me back on track will earn a free round of drinks...provided they are on Oahu. Thanks in advance for your support.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello XDA folks... I've got a Sprint Epic 4G touch that I've just started modding and have run into a problem with my wifi- it connects for about a minute, disconnects, and continues this pattern ad nauseum. It started when I flashed a rooted FF18 I found here on the forums and is still present with the Blu Kuban ROM I have now (which near perfect great otherwise). I've poked around the forums and think maybe a new modem would fix it, but I have no idea which one to choose or how to install. Anyone that can get me back on track will earn a free round of drinks...provided they are on Oahu. Thanks in advance for your support.

Odin your phone to EL29 and flash from there . I'll take my drinks now? xD

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz