Actual ota thread

vidroid

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Noooooo!! Don't make this into another thread on downloading the update.zip file and doing a manual update. Then its not the OTA update any more! ;) I for one don't have an SD card so can't do the manual update. I need the actual OTA update.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Noooooo!! Don't make this into another thread on downloading the update.zip file and doing a manual update. Then its not the OTA update any more! ;) I for one don't have an SD card so can't do the manual update. I need the actual OTA update.

Oops. Forgot bout the SD Card thing. Disregard my stupidity.

NYGat0r

May 29, 2012
Visit site
in orlando Florida waitin.

but ive seen some one say. there husband got it and not them. in same house so idk.. weird feeling manual will have to be done. and everyone wont get.it

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It randomly picks the phones to roll the update out to. Also, they stated in the release that it would be a slow rollout. They gave themselves until the 20th I believe to have to everyone updated. Personally, I didn't feel like wating anymore, so I did the manual update. ;)

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I got the OTA notification this morning and upgraded and within 30 minutes I wish I hadn't!!!

Gonna try and get a new phone from Sprint tomorrow and this new OS has way too many bugs to make this a useful work phone...

Just say NO to the new ICS!!!

dev2nsu

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just received mines this morning around 6:55 am. Bout to hit download after this message.........

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting in Houston, Texas. Two other people in my office are waiting also. We check in with each other several times a day to see who gets it first. :)

idamann

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Got it this morning, already downloaded but I want to research the issues with it before I install and anybody know if the Foxfi app will work after the update?

I'm in Orlando, FL

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I think something is going on with my phone....my 3G has been pegged for over an hour now. I restarted my phone once already and it's still pegged. Did anyone notice anything like this before they got their OTA update??? I haven't received any notice yet though.....:-\

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE! As I suspected, it was downloading the update. I hit "install later" so I can install a APP Backup to speed things up a bit when I do a system restore after update. I'll keep you all posted after the update! Wish me luck! :D

AndrewRich

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Got the notification this morning. Reading threads here to prep before accepting. Will almost certainly root immediately anyway, but was waiting for the "official" download to happen first.

Palo Alto, Ca.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2