Lets see those new ICS homescreens!

sonrie

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
can someone please tell me why my phone does not have the middle circle with the six dots next to phone icon and contacts icon. I am talking about the middle icon on the phone. there are five icons and mine has 4 only. does anyone know? thanks,

Last edited:

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
why your phone has the icon in the middle "the circle with the six dots" mine does not... is it a special theme?

Once you've updated to ICS you can get to it by either going in Sprint ID and selecting 'My ID' or you can go to applications and select All. Then scroll down to Twlauncher, select it, scroll down and Clear Defaults. Next time you press Home you'll be given a choice of which launcher to use - it's just 'Launcher'

Reactions: chris.moses

davis.rob

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
That's actually the stock ICS drawer app icon. It gets like that after the update.

re: the stock ICS app drawer ... am I missing something, or is there no way to rearrange the apps? No folders and just all apps in alphabetical order? That seems pretty crude.

Thanks,

Rob

Chloe0622

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a fix for the zoomed in wallpaper?? Its driving me crazy!!!

I am also having the very same issue. It does not matter what I use for a launcher, the wallpaper is zoomed in. I did not have this problem before the update.

Open to suggestions on a fix. I tried to find something in the settings but did not see anything. I also tried GO Launcher but had the same zoomed in wallpaper.

rseiler

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I noticed some of you have somewhat more readable battery percentages in the top bar (not counting the ones that break it out into a super-readable bubble or the like). How do you do that? I'm used to the VERY readable one in Calkulin's GB. The stock one in ICS borders on the unreadable for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781