Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who is happy w ice cream sammich?

JUST WONDERING? IM HEARING ALOT Of negativity....whaTS UR THOUGHTS? IS YOUR ICS MELTED?

I am! Started with ICS on my Acer A100 tablet, seems solid, only a few snags, but usually only if I have a lot of panels open in background. ICS shows Palm influences and this is a good thing!

Sent from my A100 using Android Central Forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,524 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

I love ics on my ns4g makes the whole UI look and feel better and looks more new age than gb

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Who is happy w ice cream sammich?

Overall it's better to me. Still has some bugs that need to be worked out, that's for sure.
    Sometimes you are the ball. Sometimes you are the pins.

Working fine for me.

I scream for ice cream...works for me!

I am the Galaxy and I approve this message.
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Digging the upgrade. No issues for me.

HATE IT!!!!!! TOo many issues! I want to chuck my SGSII at someone at Sprint!

My only real problem is no text reflow. Makes it hard to read emails and other text.. If that comes back it would be great for me. Oh and fix the contact pictures..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I don't have any issues with text reflow in my messaging and email apps. It also works in Dolphin browser and Chrome. I don't use the native browser because you can't permanently set the user agent.
    bluemagicx likes this.

ROM
    SGS2= Rooted FF18

So far, I have to say that I do like it. It has some issues, but all rollouts do. Not certain on my battery life yet as I am using a Sedio 3200mah battery. Seems aabout the same, but I cannot say for certain. The only real "issue" ai am having is the phone doesn't seem to be able to tell when the battery is charged....stays at 99% when charging. Going through the process of discharging the battery to establish a "dead" baseline.

Love it on my Epic 4G Touch and Kindle Fire (Rooted). I honestly don't have any complaints.

Global Posts
    2,871 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock EL29

I was going to post a comment, but as the title says "Who is happy w ice cream sammich?"

so, I can't post anything, cuz, well I'm NOT happy with it..

To me the phone seems more responsive, everything is smoother and I'm having no issues at all. I'm extremely happy with the updated.
    jiffy247 likes this.

I love it so far...very small issues that would be there if I upgraded to any newer phone with ICS. Otherwise, a fun new toy to play with with new things to discover.

I compared my phone to my friend's Nexus with JB...besides the actual hardware, so few differences between the two OS's that I don't care if I get JB (the camera is way better though).

This update was worth the wait to me...sorry to hear that there are some people with issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobravision View Post
    I don't have any issues with text reflow in my messaging and email apps. It also works in Dolphin browser and Chrome. I don't use the native browser because you can't permanently set the user agent.
    You can set it permanently now with a setting in the browser. Still doesn't make it better than Dolphin or Chrome though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Me. Battery life is great after the OTA- up to 40 hours. Love the added features.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts

Coming from an EVO 3D runnig ICS I am happy that I was able to get rid of Touchwiz! I few issues with battery life but other than that I like it.

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts

I'm happy with it. Have gone back to the stock launcher since I can disable TW. Had a decent run with GoLauncher, but now it's stock for me(or Apex when I want screen rotation on homescreen). Now I'm left wondering if/when JellyBean will come. Intrigued by Google Now. But ICS is leaps ahead of GB in terms of user experience imo.

This should keep me content until the next Nexus phone comes out...
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

ya i wonder what will come after jelly bean?

Quote Originally Posted by droidweasel View Post
    ya i wonder what will come after jelly bean?
    Tootsie Roll. Followed by Moon Pie and then Nutty Butty.
    ivtec21 likes this.

ROM
    Cold As Ice

Lol

i'm happy with ics

Im in colorado and says mine is up to date with gingerbread. When did it roll out?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Still rolling out bud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast