Still no OTA?

Tsukiyomi

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Sprint clearly states on their website for this official release all phones will be updated within the next month not by the 20th or whatever people keep saying and it has said this since day one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I think the problem stems from the 'leaked memo' that was published . Although it was right about the rollout starting, it was the source for the 8 day period rumour. I think people believe it because the news about the rollout being imminent was true.

epic-4g-touch-ice-cream-sandwich-update.jpg

rtd13

Feb 17, 2011
www.rondubinphotography.com
Not sure why you would trust your images to an $8 card Dark Knight. It's a lot easier to have Dropbox back them up automatically on the fly.

As for the OTA, I've waited this long... The one that is pissing me off is my 10.1 Tab. It's WiFi only and they still can't get an update out? WTF?

silx29#AC

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I thought where you're located didn't matter when it comes to updates. I still haven't gotten the update yet but I'm fine with it. It's a good news that sprint has suspended the roll out to fix some bugs, I hope they fix some of the issues other users has been facing.

rrollar

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I would much rather wait for a polished update. Gingerbread is still an awesome thing. I'm coming from having the same blackberry for 4+ years to the EP4GT. This thing is still an awesome phone. Patients grasshoppers!

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
No update for either of our two phones in California. We are use to Samsung being slow with the update roll outs so its no big deal.

vidroid

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I missed the update as well but I've only had my phone for a couple of months, so GB is still all new and shiny for me. No great rush to get ICS, and I didn't have an SD card, so I did not do the manual update. But I still hope I get the OTA before the end of the month, and I hope it's an "updated" update to fix all the problems people have been seeing.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
They pulled the ota because of people complaining. First you all complained about not having official ICS but when we get it , you all complained your asses off so they pulled it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

tompro53

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
They pulled the ota because of people complaining. First you all complained about not having official ICS but when we get it , you all complained your asses off so they pulled it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

true I didn't like that I didn't get ics in the beginning of the update but I just decided to have patience and wait people really need to learn patience again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums, thanks Android Central.

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I did the manual update last week and it worked beautifully, however two of my coworkers here in Houston are still waiting for the OTA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1