BOGO Epic 4G Touch vs GS III TLE

w9awx

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
We have the opportunity to buy out our Sprint Contract for $50. In doing so we have some choices to make for new phones. One route would be to buy a EPIC 4G Touch and get one free for my wife for $99. She is a blackberry fan so if she goes that route, I may get the Galaxy S III LTE seeing Milwaukee is supposed to be looked at as a possible LTE upgrade late this year.

Do I jump and get the LTE or stay with the WiMax 4G SII. We're coming from the much fabled Optimus S for reference.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
We have the opportunity to buy out our Sprint Contract for $50. In doing so we have some choices to make for new phones. One route would be to buy a EPIC 4G Touch and get one free for my wife for $99. She is a blackberry fan so if she goes that route, I may get the Galaxy S III LTE seeing Milwaukee is supposed to be looked at as a possible LTE upgrade late this year.

Do I jump and get the LTE or stay with the WiMax 4G SII. We're coming from the much fabled Optimus S for reference.

If the money is availible, the S III is great! I played around with one today and it was great, but if money is a concern then the Epic 4G Touch is a great device as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2