1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default BOGO Epic 4G Touch vs GS III TLE

We have the opportunity to buy out our Sprint Contract for $50. In doing so we have some choices to make for new phones. One route would be to buy a EPIC 4G Touch and get one free for my wife for $99. She is a blackberry fan so if she goes that route, I may get the Galaxy S3 LTE seeing Milwaukee is supposed to be looked at as a possible LTE upgrade late this year.

Do I jump and get the LTE or stay with the WiMax 4G SII. We're coming from the much fabled Optimus S for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by w9awx View Post
    We have the opportunity to buy out our Sprint Contract for $50. In doing so we have some choices to make for new phones. One route would be to buy a EPIC 4G Touch and get one free for my wife for $99. She is a blackberry fan so if she goes that route, I may get the Galaxy S3 LTE seeing Milwaukee is supposed to be looked at as a possible LTE upgrade late this year.

Do I jump and get the LTE or stay with the WiMax 4G SII. We're coming from the much fabled Optimus S for reference.
    If the money is availible, the S III is great! I played around with one today and it was great, but if money is a concern then the Epic 4G Touch is a great device as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2