[Discussion] CyanogenMod 10 Fixes and Tricks

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
settings->developer options->checking "dont keep activities" and setting background process limit to 1

This lets phone go into deep sleep and creates better battery life. in 2.5 hours i dropped like 20% instead of like 60%

Last edited:
Reactions: Fraslin#AC

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Dark I was good until I decided to connect the power cable to the phone. Once I disconnected the power cable the wake locks started. My log cat is still at 0 bytes I must be doing something wrong.

Edit: what are you guys getting your logs with?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
settings->developer options->checking "dont keep activities" and setting background process limit to 1

This lets phone go into deep sleep and creates better battery life. in 2.5 hours i dropped like 20% instead of like 60%

Well I rebooted the phone and now deep sleep wont work again. Gunna odin and flash again to see if I can repeat the deep sleep

shadowdog124

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
For everyone wanting to use Google Now. Google Now is fully functional as long as you do not hit the Google browser. If you click the Mic button then it will appear... But if you use the STOCK Browser I think it will still work but I haven't tried it yet... If you have already clicked on the google browser than all you have to do is re-install the CM10 and then you're done... Just do not hit the Google browser.... :cool:

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
After flashing beta3 signing in, installing cpu spy and going to settings->developer options->checking "dont keep activities" and setting background process limit to 1, i got deep sleep back. After reboot deep sleep wont happen

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
added a battery tweak to the buil.prop
made to put phone into deep sleep and seems to work for me. ill post in other thread for people to test

battery tweak
#Battery Life ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1 pm.sleep_mode=1 wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
added a battery tweak to the buil.prop
made to put phone into deep sleep and seems to work for me. ill post in other thread for people to test

battery tweak
#Battery Life ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1 pm.sleep_mode=1 wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150

This seems to be a temp fix also. los, and wake lock are preventing it from staying

jsuazo

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok everyone. This thread is only for tips and tricks to get CM10 stable on the Epic Touch 4G. Please dont post anything like "Awesome work" or "Flashing Now" ONLY POST TECH AND FIXES AND LOGCATS. ITS A PAIN IN MY BUTT TO SCROLL THRU A TON OF NON SENSE ON MY THREAD. PLEASE DONT POST NON SENSE. THIS THREAD WILL BE HIGHLY MODERATED BY ME. ALL NON RELATED INFO WILL BE REMOVED AS I SEE FIT.

Now lets get Jellybean stable on our device.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Log cat for face unlock setup in settings not working at all.

Rc1.5/ff18

Emailed to you

Downloading drop box so I can just upload them going forward.

OK drop box setup here's the link

http://db.tt/D34D5x5w

Last edited:

smilzmp

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
does anyone know how to recover files deleted from my phone. like pictures i took of a cheating wife.
also my phone came with a voice recorder application and i recorded something that my cheating wife deleted, is there anyway to recover that?

thank you any help would be much appreciated it.
chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo