Anybody not having problems with ics

graysonk95

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
The Sprint store employee I tried to get to fix my S II had no problems with ICS on his personal S II, but his was a rom...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

BlakeGates

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Just recently flashed CM9 A6 and have no problems whatsoever, but before that I was running stock ICS (installed manually) and no problems at all either.

Sent from my Samsung E4GT running CM9 Alpha 6 FG31

hansgroter

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
No problems here
sig.jpg

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had problems with battery and when trying to tap on something in the browser it would go to another link. Say I clicked on a link to view a thread it would go to a fee threads up. That was the OTA. If you flash one of the cm9 nightlies you shouldn't have any issues.

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here. Everything stock anf battery is roughly a day and a half with no problems on drainage. Wifi signal is pretty bad though. Sitting right next to my router and only 2 bars.

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Stock, unrooted, ota ICS finally working good for me after solving battery drain problems. I've seen some complaining about bluetooth problems but I don't ever use it so I don't know.

xtn

sammad

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi, how do I set WiFi to sleep with the phone? Also, any disadvantages? Thanks?

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, how do I set WiFi to sleep with the phone? Also, any disadvantages? Thanks?

Go to settings and select WiFi and press the far left hard button whatever it is called it brings up the settings then go to advanced which is the only option. I turned off network notification and set keep WiFi on during sleep to only when plugged in or never.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: sammad

sammad

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings and select WiFi and press the far left hard button whatever it is called it brings up the settings then go to advanced which is the only option. I turned off network notification and set keep WiFi on during sleep to only when plugged in or never.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Perfect, thanks GiantJay!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie