Sprint Thinks I'm Roaming?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I already told you guys about the letter in the mail , but now Sprint is calling me and harrasing me about roaming even though my phones says I'm in Sprint coverage and I have an Airave in my home, I switched to a Sprint PRL , and set my phone to Sprint Only, but Adam from Sprint called me today to tell me that I absolutely can not use any more roaming minutes as Sprint has to pay the carrier's tower that I'm roaming on for fee's incurred by my actions, and they WILL terminate my whole family plan if I roam?

Help me understand, Sprint is getting at me for roaming, while I'm not roaming, and if I roam, my service goes bye-bye?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
How up to date is their info? Perhaps your still on the list of roamers even though you have changed your device to not roam anymore. Id ask them to update thier info and see if that changes anything.

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
OK, current PRL...

Have you noticed the roaming indicator coming on?
You might want to check and see if the warnings are still enabled or not and see if you notice it then. If not I would challenge them on it as that PRL doesn't roam like others (such as 00002)

Bret69

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
What plan are you on? If you have a "Simply Everything Family Plan" (or whatever they call it) which includes "truely" unlimited everything, then why would this be a concern even IF you are roaming? I never heard Sprint say it was "Simply Everything (unless your roaming) plan".

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
What plan are you on? If you have a "Simply Everything Family Plan" (or whatever they call it) which includes "truely" unlimited everything, then why would this be a concern even IF you are roaming? I never heard Sprint say it was "Simply Everything (unless your roaming) plan".
Its in the fine print of the contract, your allowed only so much roaming before they consider it to much.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Everything Data Family 1500 but it's grandfathered now, I think. But as SixNine said, roaming is only allowed 1/3 of your total minutes used. Any over , and first strike you get a letter, second letter, and then final call before termination.

Cody Yang

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
ok Im new to sprint i got the galaxsy s 2 and it says im roaming i have wireless internet. It says do you want to roam and I clicked cancel I emailed sprint and havent heard anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1