FH13, Running Hot

NismoZ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone upgrade to FH13 OTA with Kies and now running hot? My phone blew through 10 percent battery in 30 minutes. This seems like just the mess I was in when I upgraded from EL29 to FF18. I did a factory reset on that update and it seemed to fix the battery issue. I guess I'll go through a day with this and see if it's any better.

bahamajoe

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I used Kies this weekend to update from EL29 to FH13. My two phones were brand new out of the box from Ting (EL29). I did not perform a factory reset, but did wipe the cache partitions. So far they are working great. Not running hot and lasted over 24 hours with quite a bit of downloading apps and exploring the new phones and operating system. I noticed some of my apps from my old GB phone, (AT&T Avail) are not available on Google Play. Not sure if they are generally unavailable, or just unavailable for ICS.

NismoZ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, I didn't have time to mess with it this week, so I just took a hard reset tonight. Only took about 1.5 hours to get everything back on there. We'll see how this load pans out.

planase

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I used Kies this weekend to update from EL29 to FH13. My two phones were brand new out of the box from Ting (EL29). I did not perform a factory reset, but did wipe the cache partitions. So far they are working great. Not running hot and lasted over 24 hours with quite a bit of downloading apps and exploring the new phones and operating system. I noticed some of my apps from my old GB phone, (AT&T Avail) are not available on Google Play. Not sure if they are generally unavailable, or just unavailable for ICS.

Access you Google Play account from a PC or use Dolphin Browser on Desktop mode and verify if the app is compatible with your phone.

Sent from my OM SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith