Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thenameisnigel
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question FH13 update bricked me

I got the OTA update this morning after my shower and I figured, "why not, right? Who doesn't want the bugfix update?" But it's been thirty minutes and I'm still stuck on the screen with the android guy next to the triangularly-circumscribed exclamation point. Basically, should I yank the battery? Or is there another way?

ROM
    3.0.15-sph-d710.FH13

I just got it too today early morning with no problems you might be having a issue i recomend you take the battery out and redoit again...make sure to not have a lock screen just in case

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I believe you had a custom recovery or you removed bloatware apps from your stock rom. Pull the battery and reboot the phone. No harm no foul. If you have a custom recovery look for the rom by crawrj on xda developers. If not then go ahead and use a one click package from xda.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,423 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: FH13 update bricked me

Quote Originally Posted by stevemasta34 View Post
    I got the OTA update this morning after my shower and I figured, "why not, right? Who doesn't want the bugfix update?" But it's been thirty minutes and I'm still stuck on the screen with the android guy next to the triangularly-circumscribed exclamation point. Basically, should I yank the battery? Or is there another way?
    Brick is a strong word lol. Yeah, you failed verification. You don't have a brick, not yet at least.

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

If you can get to the bootloader it's not bricked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2