Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

Default Re: KEYBOARDS

TopGonzo... Since this is a Samsung Galaxy SII Forum, I thought that's the phone you had. Although, it appears the settings options are the same as my phone, since you have an HTC phone I can't really comment. However, I can confirm that I am using Nova Prime Launcher on my phone, with Samsung's Touchwiz (like HTC Sense) disabled, and I still have the ability to Enable or Disable the "Vibrate On Touch" option in the Phone Settings Menu and within Swype (as long as it's enabled in the Main Menu).

This is just speculation, but I really don't see why using Nova would impose that limitation. You can always check by simply clearing the Launcher Default from Nova under the Applications menu. Then... next time you hit your Home key, you should be offered to use HTC Sense again. While in Sense, go back to the menu and check if the Vibrate option is available. Once done with your testing... Hit Home again, check Default and then select Nova Launcher and you will be back to the way you were. Good Luck!
    Thanked by:

Lightbulb Re: KEYBOARDS

No one has yet mentioned Kii keyboard, which I settled on after trying JB swiping keyboard, Swype, Swype Beta, and Swiftkey Flow (now just Swiftkey). It's like the most accurate one and it's really customizable, you can also use themes from GoKeyboard. Here's the Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hvZC5sYXRpbiJd

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by kchannel9 View Post
    No one has yet mentioned Kii keyboard, which I settled on after trying JB swiping keyboard, Swype, Swype Beta, and Swiftkey Flow (now just Swiftkey). It's like the most accurate one and it's really customizable, you can also use themes from GoKeyboard. Here's the Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hvZC5sYXRpbiJd
    Kii is excellent but I still found SwiftKey to have better prediction. Love the customization though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

I'm still just on Swype after trying several others. I love the way Swiftkey looks and love being able to include the space bar on swipes, but it just makes far too many mistakes for me (probably about 10% of all the words I input are wrong and that's just unacceptable)

I was using swipe that came with the jb leak, it wouldn't allow me to add words, so I switched to SwiftKey.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I am hooked on SwiftKey 3... It's amazing and super accurate. They offer a free trial, then it's like $1.99 or something like that, and totally worth it. And, if you like swipe, SwiftKey has "flow" which is the same idea, but again, more accurate. Just my two cents ;-)

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Android Central Forums
    axllebeer likes this.

I have really enjoyed using the flow on SwiftKey, more accurate than swype

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Kii keyboard rules all, imo:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheycallmeBLove View Post
    I am hooked on SwiftKey 3... It's amazing and super accurate. They offer a free trial, then it's like $1.99 or something like that, and totally worth it. And, if you like swipe, SwiftKey has "flow" which is the same idea, but again, more accurate. Just my two cents ;-)

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Android Central Forums
    Yep agreed. SwiftKey 3 is where it's at when it comes to Android. It just doesn't get any better than that right now.

Sent from my S2 Ep-Touch
    From the world's most fabulous Crack-Droid!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12