Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey 3 is my favorite Android keyboard by far.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I actually agree. I had SwiftKey on my HTC inspire 4G and had to have it on my sg3

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

This. I have found no better keyboard for Android than Swiftkey. Well worth whatever it is they are charging for it these days. I was huge on the Swype for a longtime, then Swiftkey came around, and I never looked back. Plus, with each new iteration, it just gets better and better. :)

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey 3. It learns the words you use and becomes great at predicting text. Key size is large enough to avoid misstrokes. Also efficient with Google Voice meaning it understands a variety of languages with few errors going from voice to text.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 is magical. It's crazy how well it fixes stuff when typing fast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This. I have found no better keyboard for Android than Swiftkey. Well worth whatever it is they are charging for it these days. I was huge on the Swype for a longtime, then Swiftkey came around, and I never looked back. Plus, with each new iteration, it just gets better and better. :)

Totally agree with you and everyone above... hands down the best keyboard available. I have been using it for over a year now on my Gtab10.1 and my GS2 for the last month and love it just as much on the phone as I do on my tablet.

It's just a bit rough on JB, don't think it's fully optimized for it yet... But still the best for your money.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)

Surj138

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Swype beta is good, and free too. Its also better than the version that comes stock, in my opinion

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for SwiftKey 3. It's no contest for me. Here are two tips that really put it over the top:

Set the long press delay to around 200 ms. You will rarely have to go to the second screen for numbers and symbols anymore.

Swipe to the left across the keyboard to erase entire words.

I type faster and more accurately on SwiftKey than on my computer keyboard.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It's just a bit rough on JB, don't think it's fully optimized for it yet... But still the best for your money.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)

What kind of issues were you having on JB? I've had no problems whatsoever while running either Paranoid Android or my more recent venture, AOKP (CM10 based versions of course).

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
What kind of issues were you having on JB? I've had no problems whatsoever while running either Paranoid Android or my more recent venture, AOKP (CM10 based versions of course).

Hey Jay... I've been running PA for awhile now on both my GT10.1 and ET4g and still am. The issue I've had is that sometimes SwiftKey seams to lag really bad and once in awhile the preemptive bar on the top just doesn't show up but only on my GT10.1. It feels like it needs to just warm up or something. But 90% of the time it runs just fine.

Sorry it took so long to reply... work and real life get in the way of quite time if you know what I mean. :sly:

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy