Dolphin browser dowloads into in-accessible "Download" file. Anyone know how to access?

Starfinder

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that I can not find my recent downloads using the Dolphin browser. I was able to download through the Play store and Getjar but not through the Dolphin browser. I plugged my phone into my PC and noticed that the downloads were in a file called Download. My phone uses a file called Downloads. I tried to download a file using the stock browser and it put it the Downloads file and I was able to access it.

Anyone else have this problem? Fix suggestions?

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Dolphin browser dowloads into in-accessible "Download" file. Anyone know how to access?

Not really sure what the problem was. I was confused reading it. But if you want it to download on a different folder go into setting and change the save to

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

mrbreezeet1

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Dolphin browser dowloads into in-accessible "Download" file. Anyone know how to access?

Not really sure what the problem was. I was confused reading it. But if you want it to download on a different folder go into setting and change the save to

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
I see what the problem is, as I am having the same problem .
IOW's, say using the dolphin add on that saves a web page as a PDF, OK, so I saved a page, Add on says "saving" but now, how on earth do I get to the folder named Downloads to open/view my saved files.
Like the OP, I can hook up (via usb) to my PC, and the file(s) are in the download folder, but How do I get to that download folder on My tablet?
Thank You,
Anthony.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Very simple. In Dolphin, press the menu button, then select downloads. There is also a file manager, similar to Windows Explorer, available.

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

You should have two apps built into this phone. One called "Downloads" It takes you to the things downloaded in download folder. The other is called "My Files" that is a simple file manager where you can navigate and perform functions on files on your phone like Windows Explorer on your computer.

mrbreezeet1

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

OK, Have some work to do right now, tablet is charging, I will look at it and let you know.

mrbreezeet1

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

OK, Have some work to do right now, tablet is charging, I will look at it and let you know.
OH, guess l did mention, this is a tablet. Probably the same idea.
Looking into it now.
OK Widget or app called file browser gets me there, or as stated, In Dolphin, press the menu button, then select downloads
Thanks,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad