change prl constant LOS

mkfryan

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
last night I changed prls trying different ones from other standard prl to corporate now I have constant LOS service comes back after a restart then anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes later I have no service I have tried restoring the prl that was on my phone as well as update prl and profile still having the same results every time.

any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated

RErick

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
last night I changed prls trying different ones from other standard prl to corporate now I have constant LOS service comes back after a restart then anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes later I have no service I have tried restoring the prl that was on my phone as well as update prl and profile still having the same results every time.

any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated

I had the same problem. I had a PM from a guy to use PRL 11115. It works great no LOS and 3G Verizon roaming speeds. If you couple this with Roam Control you will be sitting pretty. As a side note: I had to flash the PRL twice for it to take in QPST

Sent from my AOKP'd Epic Touch

RErick

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you still are having problem, reflash the modem, rom, and/or kernel after the PRL. That generally helps

gbean

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Which AOKP revision are you guys using?
I am on ICS AOKP milestone 6, and was under the impression that flashing PRL's was not possible with this version.

RErick

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am on the JB build of AOKP by Slick_Rick. You were misinformed. PRLs DO in fact work on ICS and JB. I am using 11115

Last edited:

RErick

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes. But I found you MUST be on a stock ROM before flashing with QPST. The temporary boot stock from SD card utility is what I used. Write the prl twice and reflash ICS or JB and the prl will stick

http://e4gtcm.blogspot.com
Go to that link and look for Temporary Stock FF18 from SD card.
Make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana