MS Exchange email notification issue
I have my corporate email on the phone set to Push. At any given time of the day, I will receive a notification from the stock email app stating that I have X unread new emails. As I write this, it shows that I have 8 unread, the last sync was 2 minutes ago, and on the server's actual Inbox I have 1 unread message.
3 hours later---I have a notification of 37 unread on my phone, yet not a single unread message on the server here at work.
Is anyone else having this issue? How can I resolve it?
Last edited by nabril15; 09-28-2012 at 04:40 PM.
- 12-14-2012, 11:29 AM #2
- By reed4richards in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2011, 10:15 AM
- By gater in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:40 PM
- By tomcreed in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:26 PM
- By Justice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:18 PM
- By dgdave#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:45 AM