Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G DEAD... maybe

TmyGun

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G blinking blue light blinking but wont start up and stumped on this one so here I am.
Im an amateur teckie (but really a mortgage guy) but like to tinker with computers and phones in my spare time. I actually know enough to help people every now and again. LOL

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Than you may want to pose your question in the Epic 4g Touch (Galaxy S II) forums, not the Epic 4g (OG Galaxy S) forums. This is where the folks with the slider keyboard are.
That said, I have never seen a blinking blue light on my Epic 4g, and have never read of any similar symptom.
As a first troubleshooting step, I would remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, and try to power on again after reinserting it. If that still doesn't work, than it sounds like it's bricked. If you have not done anything to it, head on down to your local Sprint service center for repair or replacement.

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You need a new battery. Blinking light means your battery gave out. Solid blue is a brick. Takr it to sprint and say you want a new battery from warranty.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

GaelicQueen

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I just got my new galaxy g2 phone, fully charged battery, used it for a day, and in morning awoke to blinking blue light. It means low 6% low battery. I had to take battery out and reinstall it to get message it was low battery. once phone is on, put it on charger.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got my new galaxy g2 phone, fully charged battery, used it for a day, and in morning awoke to blinking blue light. It means low 6% low battery. I had to take battery out and reinstall it to get message it was low battery. once phone is on, put it on charger.

Nice, you brought up a extremely old thread. -_-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1