[SPH-D710] Build FI27 Source Code Published

mcs

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Huh. Got pushed to me this morning and I'm getting a 4G signal at my desk at work. I can load Facebook! ALERT THE VATICAN! IT'S A MIRACLE!

We'll see if it lasts, though...

ers0508

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone I forced the update everything was going good until it came down to reseting itself it is stuck on the android guy with the triangle. I am rooted with the FH13 please help

Hawaiian_Geek

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone I forced the update everything was going good until it came down to reseting itself it is stuck on the android guy with the triangle. I am rooted with the FH13 please help
Have you tried removing the battery for a few mins then reinstalling it? If you haven't try that.

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Got FI27 OTA this morning during our little rain event nicknamed Sandy. So far, so good. Hopefully all is well for everyone on East Coast.

I am the Galaxy and I Approve this Message
Sent from my SPH - D710

fcjr77

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Since I received the update my battery has been draining at sometimes 5% in 1 minute of use. I did a factory reset to see if it would help, but not at all. I installed CPU SPY and something is keeping it awake. I don't understand because I reinstalled all my apps directly from the Play Store to hopefully not have the same issues others had when they first pushed out ICS. How can I find out what is killing my battery now? Thanks in advance.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
let me tried that does it. matter if im on a different cwm. I am on AGAT_Recovery

You cannot install the update with a non-stock kernel/recovery on your phone. You're going to have to flash FI27 manually via Odin.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Chuck Shine

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
My phone is stock unrooted with EL29. I haven't installed any of the previous ICS updates. Can I install Fl27 without installing the previous ICS updates? Is there anything special I have to do to install it whenever I get it OTA?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My phone is stock unrooted with EL29. I haven't installed any of the previous ICS updates. Can I install Fl27 without installing the previous ICS updates? Is there anything special I have to do to install it whenever I get it OTA?

The update will happen in steps, so it'll first update to the previous ICS version, then you'll need to update once more to be current.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Got FI27 OTA this morning during our little rain event nicknamed Sandy. So far, so good.

36 hours after update, phone used 1% battery over a two hour period this evening. Basically idle with no calls and less than 10 texts. Pre?update 3% was the best I could get under similar use. So far, so good.

I am the Galaxy and I Approve this Message
Sent from my SPH - D710

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Still reluctant to update my refurbished phone to ICS. My biggest issue was how hot my 1st phone would get eventually doing in my phone. Has anyone seen an improvement in battery temp?

dmogle

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice that unified search seems to be gone in fi27? Just searches google now, and I can't add other data sources...

dmogle

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I wonder if i could pull the apk out of another rom or something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I finally received the update ...2 days ago...in the middle of the afternoon. I have noticed a huge improvement in battery life! My battery life is similar to what I was achieving with Gingerbread. So far, so good.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Anything about improvement with battery life is what I'm wanting to hear. Please let me know about battery temp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37