Best way to transfer everything to a new micro sd card?
Just ordered out a new Micro SD card. Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQUA-032G-U46A: Computers & Accessories
My phone is telling me occasionally me that my current Sandisk class 2 16 Gig is damaged, and some photos have disappeared.
What's the best way to move over to the new card? Just copy all the folders over to the new one? Should I format the new card first?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- 10-11-2012, 12:12 AM #2
- 10-11-2012, 10:45 PM #3
- 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM #4
- 10-12-2012, 12:14 PM #5
- By dataz722 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 25Last Post: 09-08-2011, 12:04 PM
- By dkmrules in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2011, 07:52 AM
- By KB3MMX in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 23Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:19 PM
- By johnbre999 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:23 PM
- By j.bergthold in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 09:55 PM