Stock SMS app. disapperance after Build F127 Update
I updated to the latest Build F127 yesterday. The update went successfully except that it deleted my stock SMS app. I took the phone to the Sprint store, so they could reinstall just the app. Their only remedy is to reset my phone. I don't want to go that route. So, Is there any other way of reinstalling just the stock SMS app. short of reseting the phone? Did this happen to anyone else, after the F127 update?
- By bjordan in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:17 PM
- By PREvision in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:21 AM
- By mfj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:41 PM
- By JustinK in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:45 AM