New TouchWiz coming with JellyBean?

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
So since its pretty much confirmed that the Epic 4G Touch is getting jelly bean, will it come with the new version of TouchWiz? or will it be touchwiz 4.0 again?

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
So since its pretty much confirmed that the Epic 4G Touch is getting jelly bean, will it come with the new version of TouchWiz? or will it be touchwiz 4.0 again?

Lol no way Samsung is releasing a new version of tw. Think about it the upgrade from 2.3 to 4.0 was huge yet no version was released so why would they introduced a new version with a minor update of 4.0 to 4.1. And dude not to be Mr negative or anything but were still a good 6 months out from getting anything. I have a skyrocket that was promised an upgrade to ics in March, yet it wasn't released until mid July. I'm even 50-50 on us actually getting the release specially with me having a vary odd version of the S2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
According to the very early build that leaked recently, it looks like it'll have the same version of Touchwiz that's on the GSIII unless that changes at some point along the development line. This phone will be getting JB for sure, but yeah the 6 month time frame sounds about right. If I had to place a bet, I'd say March 2013.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes it will have the new jelly bean. Has the new widgets from the sgs3, music player along with the equalizer from the sgs3, and motions also. I know because I flashed the leaked build. It is super, super smooth! All the motion don;t work so far but the double tap the top on a long list to go to top does :D . Can't wait for the OTA! or the next leak!!

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes it will have the new jelly bean. Has the new widgets from the sgs3, music player along with the equalizer from the sgs3, and motions also. I know because I flashed the leaked build. It is super, super smooth! All the motion don;t work so far but the double tap the top on a long list to go to top does :D . Can't wait for the OTA! or the next leak!!
Hey where did you find a leaked version of Jelly Bean TouchWiz 5.0 for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz