Sprint ID - how do I get old layout back

Sert205

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I had my phone all set up how I wanted it with folders and such. Today I clicked on Sprint ID-->My ID Lay out is completely different, so I went back Sprint ID and chose Samsung ID and again a different layout. Is there any way to get my original layout back with my folders and everything?

wolf90

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
No, this didn't do anything, any other suggestions? I actually have a picture that was on my sd card that my phone fried, abed really don't want to lose it #can't fix Thrips message because the cursor doesn't go tho the place you click on, it jumps wherever it wants

cligil

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I just did the same thing today. I can't figure out how to reset it back. I can't seem to uninstall sprint I'd either.
Pease help.

Keunho Kim

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes someone please help. This sprint id layout is pissing me off esp after i spent froever getting my phone layout just how i wanted it

J Cheatham

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem and just found a solution that worked for me. Long story short, download another sprint ID (any one should work) once it's downloaded and installed, go back into ID and click select the Samsung ID and it should be back to what you had before you switched it out. Hope this helps, I'm just paying it forward.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon