No LED Notification after FI27

m_leflore

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
When I woke up this morning, the update was ready for install. I check the forums to see if anyone was having issues, and since I couldn't really find any, I downloaded and installed. After the install, I've noticed that the LED for notifications isn't working at all, not for email, text messages, facebook, sports score alerts, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Check your settings and make sure it's enabled. It may be set to off by default on the update. If I recall correctly, it's under the Display category in the settings menu.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

redhdgirl417

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
When I woke up this morning, the update was ready for install. I check the forums to see if anyone was having issues, and since I couldn't really find any, I downloaded and installed. After the install, I've noticed that the LED for notifications isn't working at all, not for email, text messages, facebook, sports score alerts, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!

I've noticed same thing...mine wasn't working at first, did a couple of battery pulls and now it works but doesn't blink on an even pattern; stays on for a few seconds before blinking. Annoying.

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Manually installed and after, mine wasn't working either. Restarted the phone and it worked fine afterwards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair