Digital copy

smurfette8202

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hey does anyone know how to put a digital copy on the fone. Is there a converter I need to download?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Digital copy of what? I'm assuming music? You shouldn't need a converter, just load and it will play in whatever player you are using. If there's an issue see what type of errors you are receiving and search Google for an answer.

smurfette8202

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Digital copy of a movie I brought the digital copy of cinderella and it's on my mac but how do I put it on my tab

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to guess its a digital copy of a movie. Figure out what codec its played in. Use the market to find one that will play it. Then mount your phone to the computer and transfer the movie to wherever you want. Use a file explorer to open that file. File explorer on your phone that is. And when it asks what you want to use to play it choose the player you downloaded.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

smurfette8202

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to guess its a digital copy of a movie. Figure out what codec its played in. Use the market to find one that will play it. Then mount your phone to the computer and transfer the movie to wherever you want. Use a file explorer to open that file. File explorer on your phone that is. And when it asks what you want to use to play it choose the player you downloaded.

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

Wat is a codec?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane