- 152 Posts
- SGS2= Rooted FF18
OTA F127 with Bluetooth issues
Hey everyone. Just got a F127 OTA update the other day. I noticed today that when using my bluetooth, I am getting a LOT of feedback......it wasn't like this pre-F127. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to get rid of it? If it helps, my Bluetooth is a Motorola H17.
- 11-09-2012, 10:25 PM #2
Re: OTA F127 with Bluetooth issues
I cant speak to your particular issue, but bluetooth on these phones has been broken since the ICS update. Both my phone, and my wifes phone auto reboots when using bluetooth longer then a few minutes. I would not expect too much out of bluetooth. They have issued several updates and still havent fixed it. I really should just go back to gingerbread.
- By Carl2860 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2012, 07:07 AM
- By Deepsun in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:05 PM
- By I.R.R.V. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
- By KayIslandDrunk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:01 PM
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:10 PM