- 2 Posts
- 11-04-2012, 09:42 PM #2
- 170 Posts
Re: Screen Glitch/Bug help!
I don't see anything in the photo, but what you're describing sounds like burn-in, which is common in OLED panels like in the Epic 4G if the display is left on a static image constantly. All it means is that whoever sold you the phone had a habit of keeping the screen on while s/he wasn't using it, and the image of the home screen burned itself into the OLED panel. There's not much you can do short of replacing the screen and maybe the digitizer/touch panel.
Edit: I think I see the status bar at the top. It supports my burn-in theory.
- 11-04-2012, 11:13 PM #4
- By sirspankycake in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:37 PM
- By cajunbeast in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:11 AM
- By DizzyMaker in forum Market HelpReplies: 14Last Post: 01-08-2011, 11:03 AM
- By DizzyMaker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:29 AM
- By sbrashear in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:29 AM