phone won't charge/hold a charge

Treesham

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
thanks. good to know all that.

i can't plug it into a computer though, since the whole problem is that port not working.

but the rest is helpful...thanks again!

Erik62428

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
when i plug in the connector to charge my phone it wont charge it for nothing i have to fiddle around with the connector in order to charge my phone why is that?

Janeis Hall

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hay i have an t-mobile galaxy s2 t989 model , i have been having this phone for a while now and ill say about 4weeks ago it started to act as if it didnt want to charge i've even had to hold it an certain way in order for it to charge. now when i push my wall charger in my phone hard it charges but once it reaches completly full the battery goes down extremely fast and now it has gotten worser. if i move or even touch the phone while its on the charger it stops charging and it charges slow and it want hold a charge " what i mean by that is " it will go from 33% to like 23% within 10mins or so and it does this by its self while charging i dont know what the problem is it could be the phone or just the battery. i've researched on youtube but it didnt help with the problem that im having. i honestly dont want to buy a battery charger that will charger up the battery instead of the phone and thats because 9 times out of 10 it might still do the same but i dont know . i need help on this problem

Judy Poole

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy 3, since i turned off c spire service my phone wont even charge .i paid too much just to have it in a junk drawer.is there anything i can do ?i alredy tried the new battery thing ..nothing

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy 3, since i turned off c spire service my phone wont even charge .i paid too much just to have it in a junk drawer.is there anything i can do ?i alredy tried the new battery thing ..nothing

It may be a faulty USB port. You can try buying a battery charger.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

mitchelllll1

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe if you look in your setting and to go battery it will say discharging, then you wait if it goes down. Might wanna change your battery. If it goes up its charging, there is just a error with the display.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR