Is there a way to convert for use with Virgin Mobile?
It's been announced that Virgin Mobile is getting the GS2 and since I'm getting a Nexus 4 and my g/f has a crappy little Optimus V phone, it'd be great to give her my old GS2 to use with her account. Since it's still Sprint's network, you'd think it'd be nothing to do, but I'm sure there's some device ID hoodoo that would prevent the obvious from occurring. Is there any way to configure/flash/voodoo/transfer a Sprint GS2 for use with Virgin Mobile? Thanks."The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013),
16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi
- 11-09-2012, 10:57 AM #2Android Powered Human
- 163 Posts
- Stock ROM / Rooted Kernel
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:43 AM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:39 PM
- By shanshor in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
- By n813ca in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM