- 09-18-2013, 04:29 PM #26
- 03-02-2015, 03:52 PM #27
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint ID has stopped!
Proven solution: I encountered the same issue but i was successfully able to fix it and i did like to share it with those who are still facing this issue:
ISSUE:: Spring ID has stopped.
REASON: Homepage is full of apps and other related applications.
ONE SOLUTION THAT ALWAYS WORK::
so basically what you have to do is to first go to your phone home-screen and add another page. Once you add another page go and download your shortcut page.
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:27 PM
- By wkufan92 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:14 AM
- By aviduser in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:16 PM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM