Sprint ID has stopped!

zackmack7

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I went to the sprint store yesterday. Tech played with my phone for a little bit. I had taken a screenshot of the error message that popped up, but right before I let him hold my phone, the error just so happened to pop up so he was able to witness the phone freezing up first hand. He checked the settings on my phone and a few minutes later told me pretty much their is nothing they can do about it. I would have to wait until a new software update was available that would hopefully fix it. Kinda stupid considering its SPRINT'S OWN BLOATWARE that is causing the problem. You would think they knew how to handle any errors that came with it smh.

mhej4

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
ok so I went to google play and unchecked from the general site....now lets hope that I won't continue to see my phone freeze

chi22

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Tried this and my apps/phone became responsive again. Thanks! Let's hope my phone continues to operate without the error message and freezes!
I was having this problem. I read on the Sprint forums that if you open up Google Play, then go to settings and under "General", uncheck the "Auto-Add Widgets" options. The error was happening to me usually when I downloaded a new app and it added a shortcut to my screen. So far, the error hasn't popped up. I just did this today.

erison valdez

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Proven solution: I encountered the same issue but i was successfully able to fix it and i did like to share it with those who are still facing this issue:
ISSUE:: Spring ID has stopped.
REASON: Homepage is full of apps and other related applications.

ONE SOLUTION THAT ALWAYS WORK::
so basically what you have to do is to first go to your phone home-screen and add another page. Once you add another page go and download your shortcut page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs