- 11-14-2012, 11:48 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 12:04 PM #3
Re: Task manager
If it's happening when your phone signal is fluctuating to a low signal state, it's probably the phantom button press issue. The home button is getting held down by the signal feedback (I say feedback loosely as I really don't understand the technicals of it). I believe the only resolution is to have the LCD replaced.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2Current Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
- 100 Posts
Re: Task manager
Just want to add that my battery is a little over a year old and I was one of the first to do the upgrade to 4.0.4 that had all those early issues. High battery drain in particular. I think that is what really killed mine prematurely. At any rate, I'm still rocking GB and it had been fine, but as of lately my phone was complete junk! I kept getting the task manager popping up. Slow to respond, screen flicker and apps closing, losing signal, you name it. My battery had the buldge. I bought a Samsung direct replacement, same exact battery from Amazon for $15 shipped. Popped it in last night and my phone is back to it's old snappy self. Perfect! So far. I'll keep you all posted, but I now love my phone on GB all over again! So if you have issues, get a new battery!
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 53Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:45 AM
- By todd09 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
- By rballard#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 05:23 PM
- By CHT in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:43 AM
- By CHT in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2009, 03:28 AM